Whistler. Discover What You’re Made Of.
A scenic two hour journey north of Vancouver lies Whistler, where stunning natural beauty meets a unique mountain vibe. Get swept up by the unique energy in the Village and go on adventures that inspire and challenge you – or simply relax and soak up the nature all around. When you find yourself in the mountains, breathing in the wild air, you’ll realize there is as much to be discovered inside of you, as outside.
A ton of summer activities to choose from. An eclectic mix of special events, arts and culture. A family-friendly atmosphere. Whistler IS the ultimate summer destination.
- Whistler Rocky Mountaineer Train: Travel from Vancouver to Whistler on board the Rocky Mountaineer Train. Ocean views, waterfalls, mountains and canyons. This summertime train journey has it all.
- Whistler Peak 2 Peak Experience: Stunning 360-degree views of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forests from high above the valley between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Whistler Hiking: Experience the natural beauty of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains at your own pace on your own Whistler hiking outing.
- Whistler Mountain Biking: From world-class mountain biking up on the mountain, to the unique paved Valley Trail network, Whistler is a wonderland for cyclists.
- Scandinave Spa Whistler: Experience the age-old Finnish tradition of soaking in soothing outdoor baths at Whistler’s most unique spa.
- Whistler Signature Festivals and Events: Whistler offers a non-stop lineup of events. ToughMudder Whistler, the Symphony Orchestra, Ironman Canada, Crankworx Whistler Freeride Mountain Bike Festival, Wanderlust Whistler, GranFondo Whistler, and the Whistler Village Beer Festival … just to name a few.
And Whistler also has a plethora of cool spots to eat. Satisfy your cravings with a multitude of places to eat breakfast, lunch, après and dinner with amazing views and price ranges to suit every budget. Mountaintop dining. Oyster bars. Sushi. Prix Fixe menus. Unique Whistler cocktails. Award-winning BC wines. Microbrews and local distilled spirits. Whistler has it all.
Looking for a great place to stay? Nothing beats a soft, fluffy pillow to rest your head on after a full day of adventure in and around Whistler. From luxury 5-star hotels like the Four Seasons Whistler and Fairmont Chateau Whistler, to a ton of cool pads to rent throughout Whistler Village on AirBnB, there’s a great spot to call home while you’re here.